Thursday, March 8, 2012

mewithoutYou show

   Not surprisingly, I was only two posts in before my first two week delay.  I will try to keep those to a minimum...

   mewithoutYou graced the midwest with their presence this evening in Palatine, Il at Durrty Nellies.  Venue was pretty sick, minus a few sound issues which may, or may not, have been their fault.  The crowd was a little sluggish for my taste, as it seemed every one but yours truly had their feet glued to the floor.  But, hey, that's what you get for conducting your business in Illinois I suppose.  The music was sick as always and the band itself still proves to be one of the most powerful live acts in music.  I urge you all to see them in the smallest venue possible (that goes for all shows as far as I'm concerned).

   Here is a video of one of my favorite songs from possibly the best set I have seen.  The song, Torches Together, was performed at Musica in Akron last August.

No comments:

Post a Comment